Try a classic bourbon cocktail recipe. Hailing from Berlin, this tipple has zingy flavor with lime and fresh apple juice.
Less than 30 mins preparation time
No cooking required cooking time
- 35ml/1Â½fl oz bourbon
- 15ml/1 tbsp crÃ©me de pÃªche
- 10ml/Â½fl oz fresh lime juice
- 25ml/1fl oz fresh apple juice
- To garnish
- Place all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with a handful of ice and shake hard.
- Strain the cocktail into a coupette glass and garnish with an apple slice and mint sprig.
Try Other Easy Recipes: