- Cooking time: More than 1 hour
- Serves: 10 or more
- Type: Cake-Chocolate cake
2. Whisk eggs into chocolate mixture and pour into a 20cm springform cake pan, base and sides lined with baking paper. Sprinkle hazelnuts over the cake.
3. Place the cake pan into a large baking dish half filled with boiling water and bake at 180Â°C for 1 hour until dry and slightly firm to touch. Remove and rest in baking dish for 5 minutes before placing the pan on a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
4. Loosen the cake from the sides of the pan before removing and sliding onto a serving platter. Dust with icing sugar and serve very thin slices with cream and fresh berries.
Cooking time: 60 minutes, plus cooling time
Hint: Hazelnut chocolate mousse cake is very moist, fudgy and extremely decadent and should be served in very thin slices with fresh fruit and cream.