Hot and spicy buffalo wings are perfect for party, just follow a few simple steps in this recipe.
Overnight preparation time
10 to 30 mins cooking time
- For the buffalo wings
- 900g/2lb chicken wings
- 50g/2oz butter, melted
- 100g/3Â½ hot pepper sauce
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- For the slaw
- For the marinade, mix all the ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Add the chicken wings, ensuring they are well coated in the marinade. Cover with clingfilm and chill in a fridge overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Remove the wings from the fridge and place them onto a grill pan. Grill for 6-7 minutes on each side, basting with the marinade and juices as they cook.
- Meanwhile, for the slaw, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Once the chicken wings are cooked, serve straight away with the slaw and plenty of napkins.