- 2 teaspoons polyunsaturated or monounsaturated oil
- 1 small brown onion (80g), chopped finely
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 410g can no-added-salt tomatoes
- 1 small fresh red chilli, chopped finely
- 1/3 cup dry red wine (80ml)
- 1 cup cooked long grain rice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 small red capsicum (150g), chopped finely
- 1 small green capsicum (150g), chopped finely
- 375g white fish fillets, chopped coarsely
- 100g can crab meat, drained
- 125g scallops
2.Add undrained, crushed tomatoes, chilli and wine; bring to boil. Boil
for about 10 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
3.Stir in rice, add parsley, capsicum and seafood; gently stir over heat for about 10 minutes or until capsicum is soft and seafood tender.
Store: Recipe can be made a day ahead and refrigerated, covered.