- Cooking time: Less than 15 minutes
- Cuisine: Chinese-Asian
- Type: Easy-Salad
- 400g packet Hokkein noodles
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 12 green beans, finely sliced lengthways
- 4 green onions (green shallots), sliced lengthways
- 1 medium (120g) carrot, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, seeded, sliced
- 2/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
1. Prepare the noodles according to the packet directions.
2. Combine the oyster sauce, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil in a large bowl. Add noodles, vegetables and coriander; mix well. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.