Everyone likes a good dose of chocolate after dinner, particularly when the recpipe boasts nuts and raspberries.
Less than 30 mins preparation time
1 to 2 hours cooking time
- 350ml/12fl oz milk
- 350ml/12fl oz double cream
- 300g/10oz dark chocolate (75% cocoa solids), chopped
- 6 free-range egg yolks
- 100g/3Â½oz caster sugar
- 50ml/2fl oz Frangelico (hazelnut liqueur)
- To serve
- Preheat the oven to 150C/300F/Gas mark 2.
- Put the milk and cream into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat and pour over the chocolate in a large mixing bowl. Stir until smooth and the chocolate has melted.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar in a different bowl until thickened. Fold in the chocolate mixture and the Frangelico.
- Place four ramekins into a deep baking tin and then fill each ramekin with the chocolate mixture. Create a bain-marie by pouring hot water into the tin until it comes one-third of the way up the ramekins.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until slightly set â€“ there should still be a little wobble. Take out of the oven, cool and then chill in the fridge for 30-40 minutes.
- Once cooled, spoon mascarpone on top of each chocolate pot, sprinkle with hazelnuts and scatter over the raspberries.
Try Other Easy Recipes: