- Cooking time: Less than 30 minutes
- Cuisine: Asian-Chinese
- Type:Â Seafood
- In a small bowl, combine green onion, soy, palm sugar, coriander and wasabi paste.
- Place a wonton wrapper on the palm of your hand. Top with a scallop. Spoon a little of the onion mixture over scallop.
- Brush edges of wrapper with a little water. Top with a second wrapper. Press edges to seal. Set aside. Continue with remaining ingredients.
- Heat oil in a wok on high, until a cube of bread sizzles when added. Fry wontons, a few at a time, for 2-3 minutes turning once, until crisp and golden. Drain on paper towel. Serve with dipping sauce of choice.