- Cuisine: Asian
- Serves: 4
- Type: Fish-Family-Budget-Seafood
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 500g boneless, skinless white fish fillets, cubed
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 5cm knob fresh ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 long green chilli, sliced
- Â½ bunch baby pak choy, leaves separated
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- steamed rice, shredded green onion, to serve
- Place cornflour in a medium bowl and season to taste. Add fish, tossing to coat. Shake off excess.
- Heat half the oil in a wok or large frying pan on high. Stir-fry ginger and chilli for 1-2 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Heat remaining oil in same wok and stir-fry fish for 4-5 minutes. Add ginger mixture, pak choy and spinach. Stir-fry for 2 minutes, until pak choy wilts.
- In a jug, combine lemon grass, sauces and sugar. Add to fish mixture and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, until bubbling. Serve with steamed rice. Top with shredded green onion.
Try Other Easy Recipes: