- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- Â¼ cup tarragon leaves
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- steamed baby potatoes, to serve
kJ 1220, fat 12g, sat fat 2g.
1. Heat half of oil in a saucepan on medium. Cook onion for 5 minutes, until soft. Add garlic, tomato, tarragon and Â½ cup of water. Simmer for 5 minutes, until tomato softens. Stir through cannellini beans and simmer for another minute, until heated through. Season to taste.
2. Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a non-stick frying pan on medium. Cook chicken for 3 minutes each side, until browned and cooked through.
3. Spoon tomato and bean mixture onto serving plates and top with chicken. Serve with steamed baby potatoes.