Salmon is such a versatile fish and can handle big flavours. So how about trying a deliciously spicy wrap?
1-2 hours preparation time
Less than 10 mins cooking time
- For the marinade
- For the salmon
- 3 x 150g/5oz salmon fillets, skin on
- 100g/3Â½oz unsalted butter, melted
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 6 flour tortillas
- To serve
- green salad
- fresh mint
- mango chutney
- Mix the marinade ingredients together in a bowl until well combined. Add the salmon, coating well in the marinade. Cover with clingfilm and chill in the fridge for at least two hours.
- Preheat the grill to high. Mix the butter and lemon together in a bowl.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade, shaking off any excess, and place onto a baking tray. Grill for 8-10 minutes, basting regularly with the butter and lemon mixture, until the fish is cooked through. Carefully flake the salmon into pieces.
- Fill the tortillas with the salmon flakes, salad and toppings.