- Cooking time: Less than 15 minutes
- Cuisine: Malaysian-Asian
- Serves: 4
- Type: Seafood-Soup
- 5 cups laksa base, made with store-bought laksa paste
- 16 black mussels, beards removed
- 12 large green prawns, peeled and deveined
- 400g white fish, such as ling or snapper, thinly sliced
- 200g thinly sliced cleaned calamari
- 500g cooked rice noodles
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- Â½ cup coriander leaves
1 Bring laksa base to a simmer. Add mussels. When mussels start to open, add prawns and white fish. Simmer for 2mins, then add calamari and cook 1min, or until all seafood is cooked.
2 Divide noodles among 4 heated bowls. Top with seafood and pour liquid over. Serve with eggs, bean sprouts and coriander leaves.