- Cooking time: Less than 60 minutes
- Serves: 2
- Type: Easy-Seafood
- 2/3 cup milk
- 30g butter
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Â½ teaspoon mustard
- 150g skinless, boneless
- firm white fish, cubed
- 4 green prawns, peeled,
- deveined, halved lengthwise
- 4 oysters
- 2 prepared medium vol au vents
- Â¼ cup grated tasty cheese
- Â¼ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- dill sprigs, to serve
- Preheat oven to moderate 180Â°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Bring milk to boiling point in a small saucepan on medium. Do not boil.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan on medium heat. Add flour. Cook, stirring,
for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until smooth. Return to heat. Cook, stirring, until sauce boils and thickens. Reduce heat to low. Stir in juice and mustard. Simmer for 3 minutes. Add seafood, stirring to coat well.
- Place vol au vent cases on tray. Spoon seafood mixture into cases. Sprinkle with combined cheese and crumbs.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden and bubbling. Top with dill to serve.
- Use 250g marinara mix or your favourite seafood in this recipe.
Incoming search terms:
- seafood vol au vonts
- fish vol au vent
- how to make seafood vol au vents
- seafood vol vonts
- VOL AU VENTS SEAFOOD
- what to serve with seafood vol au vent