Cucumber is really refreshing in summer cocktails. This cocktail combines, gin, sparkling wine, cucumber and grapefruit for perfect summer sipping.
Less than 30 mins preparation time
No cooking required cooking time
- 35ml/1Â¼fl oz London gin
- 2 tsp cucumber syrup (available from online retailers)
- 25ml/1fl oz golden grapefruit juice
- 100ml/ 3Â½fl oz English sparkling wine
- cucumber peel, for garnish
- grapefruit peel, for garnish
- Place all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with a handful of ice and shake hard.
- Strain the cocktail into a champagne flute and top up with the sparkling wine.
- Garnish with the cucumber and grapefruit peel.