- 300g squid hoods
- 300g uncooked medium king prawns
- 500g large black mussels
- 1Â½ cups (300g) jasmine rice
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4cm piece fresh ginger (20g), grated
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek
- 250g cleaned baby octopus
- 350g bok choy, chopped coarsely
- 400g gai larn, chopped coarsely
- Â¼ cup (60ml) kecap manis
- 4 fresh kaffir lime leaves, shredded finely
Cook rice in large saucepan of boiling water, uncovered, until just tender; drain. Cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, heat oil in wok or large frying pan; stir-fry ginger, sambal and seafood, in batches, until seafood changes colour and mussels open (discard any that do not).
Return all seafood to wok. Add bok choy, gai larn and kecap manis; stir-fry until vegetables just wilt. Remove from heat; stir in lime leaves. Serve with rice.