This Wimbledon-inspired strawberry cocktail is a delicious summer drink.
Less than 30 mins preparation time
No cooking required cooking time
- 1 large sprig fresh basil
- 4 fresh strawberries, halved
- 75ml/3fl oz brandy
- 1 tbsp strawberry liqueur
- 50ml/2fl oz fresh lemon juice
- 25ml/1fl oz sugar syrup
- lemonade, to top up
- Place the basil between two sheets of kitchen paper and roll hard with a rolling pin.
- Add a handful of ice, the strawberries, cognac, strawberry liqueur, lemon juice and sugar syrup and top up with lemonade.
- Stir the cocktail together and pour into highball glasses filled with ice.