Make this tasty chicken teriyaki recipe for a speedy supper. Serve with rice and steamed pak choi.
Less than 30 mins preparation time
10 to 30 mins cooking time
- 2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 4 tbsp clear honey
- 4 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 chicken thighs, bone removed, sliced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- knob of butter
- Place the Tabasco sauce, honey, sesame oil and soy sauce into a bowl and mix well. Place the chicken slices into the bowl, stir well to coat and leave to marinate for five minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan. Remove the chicken slices from the marinade, reserving the marinade, and fry for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until completely cooked through. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside to keep warm.
- Pour the marinade into the pan and boil rapidly for a few minutes until slightly reduced. Add the butter and whisk until the sauce becomes glossy.
- To serve, place the chicken slices onto a plate and pour over the sauce from the pan. Serve with rice.