Avocado Ice Pops (Es Lilin Alpukat)
Saturday, March 1, 2014
You must have noticed that the local weather is terribly hot since starting of February.....where is the rain!!?? And this may drag till mid of March...goodness @.@ Nothing we can do about it, just have to drown our body with plenty of liquid and have lots of cold chilling desserts. Today let me serve you some ice pops, hopefully will help you chill down slightly ^0^
Recipe source : Cooking Tackle
- 1 medium size ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup condense milk
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup milk
- pinch of salt to taste
- With a sharp knife, cut the avocado lengthwise around the seed. Open the 2 halves, using the edge of the knife, twist the pit out of the avocado. Discard the pit and scoop out the avocado flesh.
- In a blender, combine avocado flesh, condense milk, evaporated milk, fresh milk and salt, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the mixture into a pouring container. Pour the mixture into a ice pop plastic bag tube, secure and tight up with a rubber band.
- Freeze for about 3 hours before serving or until set depending on the size of the tubes.
Sweet Corn Ice Pops....Using the same recipe, I just replaced the avocado with 1 cup of cooked sweet corn kernels and created these sweet corn ice pops :D