One Pot Green Curry Penne with Salmon
Thursday, January 4, 2018
- 250gm San Remo Pulse Pasta
- 1 zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into chunks
- 150gm oyster mushroom
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 3 heap tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 200ml light coconut milk
- 2 cups water
- handful of thai basil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a deep pan. Add onion and saute till soft and fragrant. Add in garlic and ginger and fry briefly.
- Add in curry paste and mix well. Add in zucchini, yellow pepper and oyster mushroom and fry for a minute. Add pasta and toss well.
- Pour in water and coconut milk. Cover and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 10mins until pasta is al dente and sauce is thickened. Stir a few times in between cooking duration.
- Add basil and mix evenly. Add salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and serve.
Airfried Salmon : Marinate 4 x 125gm salmon with 1 tbsp smoke montreal steak seasoning. Airfry at 180 deg cel for 10 mins.