Airfried Thai Baked Chicken
Friday, March 9, 2018
Easy peasy baked Thai chicken using air fryer! Firstly blend the marination finely and spread over the boneless chicken thighs then chill overnight in fridge. Next day thaw it and pop them into air fryer and let it finish the job!
- 800gm boneless chicken thighs
- 2 cups coriander
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1 large green chili, deseeded
- 3 cloves garlic
- thumb size ginger, sliced
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1.5 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 200ml light coconut milk
- fresh limes for garnishing
- Place marinade in food processor and blend till smooth.
- Place chicken thighs in a ziplog bag. Pour in marinade and seal the bag tightly. Rub the marinade thoroughly all over the chicken. Place the bag of chicken into fridge and allow to marinate overnight.
- Next day, bring the chicken to room temperature. Preheat air fryer ar 180 deg cel for 5 mins. Place the chicken thigh, skin side down, onto baking pan. Bake for 12 mins. Turn the chicken, skin side up. Increase temperature to 200 deg cel and continue to bake for 5-8 mins until skin is crisp and golden brown.
- Rest for 10 mins before serving.