Monday, March 26, 2018
No need to wait till durian season to get hold of good durian to make this little gems. I've actually freeze some good quality durian portion since last year....hahaha fridge clearing time. This recipe is definitely a keeper, very moist crumbs and pack with durian flavours!
Ingredient (11 small muffins)
- 100gm fresh milk
- 250gm durian puree
- 80gm fine sugar
- 80gm melted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 160gm self raising flour
- Combine milk and 100gm durian puree and whisk well to combine. Beat in sugar till sugar is well dissolved.
- Add in melted butter, egg and vanilla. Beat well to combine.
- Sift flour over egg mixture. Fold lightly till batter is formed. Batter will be lump, do not overmix.
- Scoop 1 tbsp of batter into muffin cases. Add in a dollop of durian puree and add another tbsp of batter filling 80% of the muffin cases.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 20 mins until the muffins are golden brown.