Instant Pot Pulled BBQ Chicken
Friday, August 10, 2018
This Instant Pot Spicy Sweet & Sour Chicken made with those frozen chicken so much that I could not WAIT to try another recipe with the other half of the bag of frozen breast! We had some potatoes to use up so I decided to try to make Pulled BBQ Chicken to top baked potatoes with.
INSTANT POT PULLED BBQ CHICKEN RECIPE
- 2.5 lbs frozen chicken breasts
- 1 cup of your favorite bbq sauce
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- brown sugar
- Place frozen chicken in the bowl of the instant pot. Combine bbq sauce, soy sauce and apple cider vinegar and pour over chicken.
- Place lid on your pressure cooker and make sure your pressure release valve is set to closed. Press manual and adjust the time for 40 minutes. Allow to complete cycle and pressure release naturally. Remove lid and turn pressure cooker off. Remove chicken from the sauce and place on a oven safe pan. Drizzle the chicken with some of the bbq sauce from the instant pot and sprinkle with brown sugar. Place under broiler for a minute or 2. Allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes and then shred with 2 forks. Drizzle with some more of the sauce and serve as desired. Great in baked potatoes, sandwiches, Ranch BBQ Chicken Salads, Nachos, wraps, the possibilities are endless !!
Recipe Adapted : Instant Pot Pulled BBQ Chicken @ auntbeesrecipes