Low Carb Keto Cheese Dip #healthy #keto
Wednesday, January 30, 2019
ou definitely don’t ought to limit yourself to dipping solely chips and veggies. Personally, I may see myself dipping items of my pork rind keto bread into the cheese.
This hot dip is additionally nice served in a very fondue pot. And, i believe low carb meatballs would be ideal for dipping into the pot with long forks.
Spinach Avocado Chicken Burgers #Whole30 #PaleoAIP #keto
- 3 cups Edam cheese grated
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 1/3 cup Havarti cheese creamy
- 1 to 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 to 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard seed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- dash red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 small green bell pepper
- ground black pepper to taste
- olive oil for roasting peppers
- fresh cilantro for garnishing
- Preheat oven at 350° F.
- Thinly slice red and green bell peppers. Place on a non-stick tray or cover tray with foil. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in the oven and roast until tender.
- In a non-stick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Pour cream, almond milk, 1 cup chicken stock and grated Edam cheese. Bring to a slight boil and stir.
- Once the Edam cheese starts to melt, turn heat to low and add spices – ground mustard seed, pepper flakes, garlic powder, cayenne and ground black pepper. Sprinkle half of sage, thyme, oregano. Mix well with cheese mixture. Continue stirring.
- If cheese is too thick for you, gradually add the remaining chicken stock and continue stirring. Add the remaining half of sage, thyme and oregano if needed.
- Once Edam cheese has almost completely melted, add havarti cheese and some roasted bell peppers. Reserve a few pieces of bell peppers for garnishing. Continue to stir until cheese melts.
- Once you’ve achieved the desired consistency, transfer to a serving dish. Top with some Christmas colors – roasted red and green bell peppers plus fresh cilantro.
Read more our recipe Northern-Style Vegan Thai Coconut Soup #healthy #amazingrecipe
Source : bit.ly/2MHXHzE