PALEO BAKED APPLES WITH PECAN CRUMBLE #dessert #easy
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
These Paleo Baked Apples have that completely firm, honey-sweetened pecan crumble. and also the better part is that it’s solely five ingredients (including the apples) and takes little or no active time.
Crunchy pecans, mingling with chopped coconut, Associate in Nursingd sugary with honey all close in an apple [*fr1] and baked to a T.
Snickers Cheesecake Bars #dessert #cheesecake
- 4 granny smith apples
- FOR PECAN CRUMBLE:
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 6X9 casserole dish with butter and set aside.
- Cut the apples in half, remove the core with a melon baller or similar tool.
- Combine all topping ingredients except the pecans in a food processor and pulse until combined well.
- Add coarsely chopped pecans towards the end and pulse a few times to until evenly combined.
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of pecan crumble onto the apple halves.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until apples are tender but not mushy.
- Remove apples, top with scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzle with salted caramel sauce.
Read more our recipe White Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies #dessert #easy
Source : bit.ly/2GbKnlN