Whipped Shortbread Cookies #desserts #easyrecipe
Thursday, January 31, 2019
Shortbread is such a classic vacation direction. Buttery, delicious, and not too sweet – it’s the type of classic that reminds you of your granny. What I particularly love regarding whipped shortbread cookie cookies is that they’re additional soft and soften in your mouth. thus I patterned it had been time to share my direction for whipped shortbread cookie.
Whipped shortbread cookie cookies area unit lightweight as air with a delicious buttery flavor. They soften in your mouth as a result of they are thus soft, and solely need a number of straightforward ingredients.
Paleo Raspberry Crumb Bars #recipe #dessertscook
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 300F degrees and line cookie sheets with parchment paper or baking mats.
- In a large bowl beat the butter and powdered sugar until very fluffy and aerated (at least 5 minutes.
- Mix in the flour, cornstarch, salt and vanilla extract.
- Dust your hands with cornstarch, then form the dough into balls about 2 teaspoons to 1 tablespoon in size.
- Place on the lined cookie sheets and press down the top of each cookie with the tines of a fork dipped in cornstarch (this prevents sticking). Add a few sprinkles to the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, or until the tops look set.
Read more our recipe PALEO BAKED APPLES WITH PECAN CRUMBLE #dessert #easy
Source : bit.ly/2EcOdu3