Cauliflower Tortillas #recipe #veganvegetarian
Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Watch the speedy, how-to video telling you the best way to make Cauliflower Tortillas, at that point print out the total formula toward the finish of this post so you can make them at home.
This is a regularly made inquiry, however I haven't taken a stab at solidifying them so I don't know how well that functions. My theory is that they would be fine. Simply heat them in a hot skillet to warm them up and make them flexible once more.
CAULIFLOWER CRUSTED GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES #vegan #sandwiches
- 3/4 large head cauliflower (or two cups riced)
- 2 large eggs (Vegans, sub flax eggs)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 medium lime, juiced and zested
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F., and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the cauliflower, cut it into small, uniform pieces, and pulse in a food processor in batches until you get a couscous-like consistency. The finely riced cauliflower should make about 2 cups packed.
- Place the cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 2 minutes, then stir and microwave again for another 2 minutes. If you don't use a microwave, a steamer works just as well. Place the cauliflower in a fine cheesecloth or thin dishtowel and squeeze out as much liquid as possible, being careful not to burn yourself. Dishwashing gloves are suggested as it is very hot.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs. Add in cauliflower, cilantro, lime, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined. Use your hands to shape 6 small "tortillas" on the parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, carefully flip each tortilla, and return to the oven for an additional 5 to 7 minutes, or until completely set. Place tortillas on a wire rack to cool slightly.
- Heat a medium-sized skillet on medium. Place a baked tortilla in the pan, pressing down slightly, and brown for 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
Read more our recipe Shrimp, Asparagus and Avocado Salad #vegetarian #saladrecipe
Source : bit.ly/2DQolSI