Garlicky Oven Roasted Mushrooms #vegan #vegetarian
Thursday, February 14, 2019
My most loved thing about this formula, other than omnomnom… these children are broiler cooked, which by and large need considerably less oil than mushrooms sautéed on the stove.
The juiciest-ever mushrooms cooked with crisp garlic, chives, additional virgin olive oil, and tidying of garlic powder. Impeccable side dish or dinner prep thing!
QUICK & EASY VEGAN RAMEN #recipe #vegetarian
- 1 lb Button Mushrooms (wiped clean, stems trimmed or removed)
- 2-3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-4 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 Tbsp fresh Chives (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Sprinkle Black Pepper
- sprinkle Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400°.
- Toss clean mushrooms into ziploc bag; add olive oil, fresh garlic, fresh chives, salt, and pepper; gently massage.
- Place in oiled skillet; dust with garlic powder.
- Bake 10-12 minutes and serve warm.
read more our recipe Smashed Avocado Chickpea Salad Sandwich #Vegetarian #recipeeasy
Source : bit.ly/2V1j6GZ