Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wraps #healthy #recipe
Monday, February 25, 2019
This is one of those suppers that was made amid the frenzy method of requiring something to nourish my family for supper that they might want, that I had the stuff for, and that would be excessively quick to make. (Can't everybody identify with that?!)
I can generally fall back on a delectable "wrap" thought on days like this. You can see the majority of my wrap formulas here . I have a ton of top picks :- ). I get asked all the time what tortillas I use for my wraps. I LIVE for the tortilla land uncooked flour tortillas. I use them for any formula you see on my site that requires a tortilla!
Healthy Baked Broccoli Tots #recipe #healthy
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 breasts), cut into bite-size pieces
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup pineapple , chopped (fresh or canned)
- 1/4 red onion , chopped
- 1 romaine heart , chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro , chopped
- 4 large flour tortillas (wheat or white)
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken pieces to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook, flipping once until chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
- Remove pan from heat. Add barbecue sauce to the pan and toss chicken to coat.
- Place tortilla on a plate. Layer with a spoonful of barbecue chicken, cheese, pineapple, onion, chopped romaine and cilantro.
- Roll, burrito style and secure with a toothpick. Serve immediately.
- Consider serving these with a BBQ side dish.
Read more our recipe Crustless Low Carb Taco Pie #healthy #recipe
Source : bit.ly/2MYfAcI