Peppermint Mocha Recipe #recipe #easy
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
At times I believe it's a gift that we live so distant from any cheap food joints or coffeehouses, since it's truly impossible for us to simply run and snatch a costly espresso drink (Starbuck's Peppermint Mocha anybody??) or some food.
There's no requesting in pizza or getting a burger on insane evenings. We truly must be very much loaded with great sustenance in the house, and I attempt to have my storeroom, ice chest and cooler prepared for those supper crises.
Blood Orange And Raspberry Mojito Recipe #cocktail #recipe
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup brewed espresso or strong coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract or 1/2 peppermint candy cane or peppermint syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream and chocolate shavings if desired
- In a small saucepan, add milk, cocoa and sugar. Heat over medium heat until small bubbles begin to form around the edge and sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in espresso, mint extract and vanilla and remove from heat (if using a candy cane, be sure to let melt completely.)
- Serve in a large mug and top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings if desired.
Read more our recipe Cool Gin and Cucumber #Cocktail #recipe
Source : bit.ly/2VnSIHx