Refreshing, Nourishing Vitamin Water #recipe #fruit
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Nothing especially new, however so superb that one day I was propelled to set up a whole pitcher loaded up with nutritious, feeding citrus, Cucurbitaceae (the organic family that incorporates watermelon and cucumbers), and herbs, and, voilà, custom made nutrient water!
In this way, I enter year six with restored soul and a Google Drive record of formula thoughts. Much thanks to you, companions, for going along on the ride. Without you, it's everything simply talking into the breeze. Here's to the numerous upbeat eats ahead!
Frozen Peach Champagne Cocktail #cocktail #recipe
- 2 cups watermelon , sliced into 1" cubes
- 1 lime , sliced
- 1 lemon , sliced
- 1/2 red grapefruit , sliced and quartered
- 1 medium cucumber , sliced
- 12 mint leaves
- 2 quarts water
- sparkling water (optional)
- Combine the fruit, cucumber, mint leaves and water in a large pitcher.
- Place in the fridge and let infuse overnight.
- To serve, pour infused water into glasses filled halfway with ice. Spoon in a piece or two of fruit for show, and top with a splash of sparkling water (optional).
- The vitamin water will stay fresh for a day or three.
Read more our recipe Vanilla Coconut Cashew Latte Smoothie #creamy #smoothie
Source : bit.ly/2FAaxi3