Classic Mojito Recipe #healthydrink #easyrecipe
Monday, March 18, 2019
The Mojito (a Cuban great) is an invigorating blend of rum, basic syrup (or sugar), crisp lime juice, mint leaves, and bubbly club soft drink. Figure out how to make a Mojito and appreciate this straightforward and heavenly 5-minute mixed drink throughout the entire year.
The more seasoned I get, the more I appreciate mixed drinks over my typical glass or two of wine. Not solely, obviously. In any case, on a warm summer night, that glass of red wine will send me straight to my bed, while a light invigorating mixed drink (like this Raspberry Mojito or this exemplary Gin and Tonic) will prop me up in any event another couple of hours (possibly).
The Mojito (a Cuban exemplary) is an invigorating blend of rum, basic syrup (or sugar), crisp lime juice, mint leaves, and bubbly club soft drink.
Also try our recipe Strawberry Watermelon Juice Recipe #RawJuice #Smoothie
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 lime - sliced into 4 wedges, plus more for serving
- 2 tsp simple syrup - or granulated sugar
- 2 ounces white rum
- club soda
- Add the mint leaves and two lime wedges to a highball or collins glass. Use a muddler to gently muddle the mint and lime wedges (but not too much as you don't want to break apart the mint leaves).
- Add the two remaining lime wedges and simple syrup to the glass. Muddle gently to release the lime juice, again being careful not to smash the mint leaves and break them apart.
- Fill the glass with ice and pour the rum directly over the ice. Top off each glass with club soda and stir just to combine. Serve garnished with a sprig of fresh mint, lime, and a straw. Enjoy!
Read more our recipe JAMAICAN RUM PUNCH #cocktail #recipe
Source : bit.ly/2TTFLYY