Healthy Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread #recipe #cakerecipe #chocolate
Tuesday, March 19, 2019
This zucchini bread is wet, thick, and stacked with chocolate. I adore it for such a large number of more reasons as well — including the way that it's stirred up in one bowl, is sans gluten, vegetarian, and stuffed with nutritious fixings. Please, at this point all of you know how I like to get things done up on Ambitious Kitchen — makin' sound things look inconceivably delectable since 2011 (on the grounds that they are, duh).
Sensitivity agreeable solid twofold chocolate zucchini bread that is without gluten, veggie lover and nut free! So soggy and loaded with chocolate enhance that you'll have everybody believing it's cake.
Chocolate Chia Protein Pudding #desserts #cakerecipe
- 1 flax egg* (1 tablespoon flaxseed meal + 3 tablespoons water)
- 1 cup shredded zucchini (from about 1 medium zucchini)
- 1/2 cup sunflower butter*
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup (or coconut palm syrup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup dairy & nut free milk alternative such as flax, oat, or hemp milk
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour*
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup allergy friendly chocolate chips, plus extra for sprinkling on top (Enjoy Life is a good brand)
- For the chocolate frosting:
- 4 oz GO VEGGIE vegan plain cream cheese
- 1/4 cup organic powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 8x4 inch baking pan with parchment paper and/or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Make the flax egg by mixing 1 tablespoon of flaxseed meal + 3 tablespoons of water in a small glass or bowl. Place in the fridge for 5 minutes so that it thickens up.
- Next squeeze your shredded zucchini of excess moisture with a paper towel or cheesecloth then place shredded zucchini in a large bowl. Mix in the flax egg, sunflower butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, apple cider vinegar and milk until well combined.
- Next add in the oat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt; mix until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and smooth top. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean or with just a few crumbs attached. Cool pan on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes, then remove bread from pan, place on wire rack and allow it cool completely.
- Once bread has cooled, you can make the frosting by beating together the cream cheese, cocoa powder, powdered sugar and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy. Spread over the top of the bread. Top with a tablespoon of extra chocolate chips and cut into 12 slices. Bread should be kept in the fridge once frosted. Enjoy!
Read more our recipe Black Forest Cheesecake #desserts #easy
Source : bit.ly/2wn6j7G