Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Slushie #drink #smoothie
Thursday, March 7, 2019
I attempted a couple of various strategies to make the slushies to see which worked best. I stirred up the fixings: Moscato, solidified lemonade concentrate, Sprite and strawberries into a pitcher.
On the off chance that you are hoping to make something somewhat more family or child neighborly, attempt my 3-fixing Easy Strawberry Limeade Punch made with a similar technique. An invigorating and delectable slushie that the entire family can appreciate. Good wishes!
Cherry Vodka Sour #vodca #recipe
- 4 cups strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 12 oz frozen lemonade concentrate
- 750 ml moscato wine
- 1-2 liters Sprite or Ginger Ale
- Add strawberries to a food processor or blender and puree.
- Pour into a large, 1 gallon pitcher.
- Add lemonade concentrate.
- Pour in Moscato Wine and fill remaining pitcher with Sprite or Ginger Ale.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a cake pan and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours or until frozen to slushie consistency.
- Scrape with a fork an place in glasses.
- Cocktail Mixture can be placed into a zip top freezer bag and frozen for up to 3 months.
read more our recipe Easy Grinch Punch Recipe #drink #recipe
Source : bit.ly/2H6VHRG