Banana Pudding Bars #desserts #cakerecipe
Monday, April 15, 2019
Pudding, bananas and wafer treats make delectable layers of smooth goodness in these basic Banana Pudding Bars
My sister-in-law made these smooth Banana Pudding Bars for sweet for Easter one year and they were awesome! My significant other is a raving enthusiast of banana pudding, so I realized he might want them.
It's the ideal treat for the hotter months when you need something light after supper. This is an a lot simpler approach to serve banana pudding to a group. Essentially chill and cut into bars for serving!
Oreo Krispies #desserts #cakerecipe
- 60 vanilla wafers finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 3 bananas sliced
- 2 3.4 oz pkg vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 1/2 cups whipped topping divided
- Preheat oven to 325º
- Mix wafer crumbs and butter in 13x9-inch baking dish; press onto bottom of dish. Bake 8 min. Cool 10 min.
- Top with bananas.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk. Spread 2 cups pudding over bananas.
- Stir 1 cup whipped topping into remaining pudding and spread over pudding layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 3 hours and serve cold. Add additional crushed cookies and/or banana slices before serving.
Read more our recipe Blueberry Cream Cake Recipe #cake #dessert
source : bit.ly/2UEjqzz