Blueberry Cream Cake Recipe #cake #dessert
Thursday, April 11, 2019
I nearly called this cake Blueberry Dream Cake. Why? It's so stacked with blueberries that it is a blueberry darling's blessing from heaven.
So indeed, this has been a blessing from heaven for me. It doesn't mind on the off chance that you may believe I'm somewhat insane for arranging every one of the berries in columns. Lotsa and lotsa lines. It has all been justified, despite all the trouble let me tell you.Okay, OK, since this is a cake site, we are going to make a cake. The adornment is quite straightforward, yet perhaps a bit tedious, however the final result is extremely striking. Everybody will ohh and ahh once you get the cake.
When I experiment with new cake formulas I typically simply have a cut to test in the event that it was great and, at that point I would give the rest away. For this cake tho', I previously ate the greater part the cake and umm truly, I don't think I'll be offering the rest to anyone lol. It is that great :)
Apple Dumplings #desserts #cakerecipe
- 2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 6 tbsp. sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tbsp. orange liqueur (Grand Marnier)
- 1 tsp. orange zest (optional)
- 2-3 cups fresh blueberries for decoration
- 2/3 cups (150 g) butter, room temperature
- 1 cup (200 g) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups (230 g) cake flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/3 (300 ml) cup milk
- 2-1/2 cups (625 ml) heavy whipping cream (35%)
- 1 (275g) tub of mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup (100 g) confectioner sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Place the 2 cups of fresh or frozen blueberries in a sauce pan with sugar and water over medium heat until it starts boiling, about 3 minutes. Add the orange liqueur and stirring from time to time until thickened, about 20 minutes. Stir in the orange zest and set aside to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F; and line 2 x 6" round cake pans with parchment circles.
- Cream butter with sugar until light and creamy. Whisk in eggs and vanilla until well mixed.
- In another bowl, sift cake flour with baking powder.
- Stir the flour mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with the flour mixture.
- Pour batter in prepared cake pans and bake for approx. Bake cake for approximately 40 minutes. The cake is ready when an inserted wooden skewer or cake tester comes out clean or when cake springs back when lightly pressed with a finger.
- Let the cake cool in pans for about 10 minutes. Loosen the sides with a knife or metal spatula and invert to a metal rack. Invert again to another rack to prevent the cake from splitting. Cool completely.
- Place the mascarpone in the bowl and whisk to break it and lighten it up. Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk until fluffy and stiff peaks have formed but be careful to not overbeat it dry. Frosting should be still be on the fluffy side and smooth.
Read more our recipe Cucumber Salad Recipe #vegan #recipevegetarian
Source : https://bit.ly/2UIL267