Champagne Margarita #healthydrink #easyrecipe
Wednesday, April 10, 2019
This champagne margarita is flawlessly sweet and consummately harsh, hefty however so natural to drink (hazardously so!), with simply the appropriate measure of bubble. Make an enormous clump of these champagne margaritas at your next social affair and you'll turn into everyone's new closest companion.
Previously, I thought push presents were somewhat odd, on the grounds that.. isn't the infant the push present? Like, all I care about is meeting little Leo (did I disclose to you we named him? We named him!) and if O gave me a couple of hoops in the meantime I most likely wouldn't significantly recollect that I claimed them for an additional a half year. Or on the other hand so I hear.. about babies and, you know, their prerequisites.
In any case, I altered my opinion when O and I were on our babymoon, a four-day journey out of New Orleans, truly laid-back, yes? Indeed, they obviously had the obligation free alcohol store energetic about mind boggling bargains on specific jugs, and I detected a 1L container of Patron Reposado..
Kid-Friendly Watermelon Slush #healthydrink #easyrecipe
- 3 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup , recipe follows
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon orange liqueur
- Dry champagne or sparkling wine , to top
- Fresh lime juice , to rim
- Kosher salt , to rim
- Ice cubes
- Simple syrup:
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup water
- Make simple syrup: combine sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat and whisk to dissolve sugar. Bring to a boil then remove from heat and cool. Store in an airtight container in the fridge, up to one month.
- To make a champagne margarita: Prepare your glass. Pour fresh lime juice in a shallow bowl or plate that's just large enough to dip your margarita glass in and pour a layer of kosher salt in another shallow bowl or plate. Dip rim of glass in lime juice then in kosher salt, then add ice. Combine tequila, lime juice, simple syrup, and orange liqueur in a cocktail shaker with plenty of ice and shake vigorously. Pour over ice into prepared glass and top with champagne--about 2-4 tablespoons will do it, but it's totally up to your own taste!
Read more our recipe Strawberry Lemonade Slushies #cocktail #smoothie
Source : bit.ly/2U905qc