Chicken Fried Rice #dinnerrecipe #food
Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Avoid the take-out and make this simple pan fried rice at home. It's a straightforward weeknight supper that is so spending inviting, and it's a genuine group pleaser!
We have two little youngsters, and family unit costs are as tight as ever. So we keep away from eateries for viable reasons.
Hell, some are far superior made at home. I would put this pan fried rice into that class. When you make it yourself, you can utilize extremely extraordinary quality fixings.
I utilized white jasmine rice here in light of the fact that it is my significant other and child's top choice, yet don't hesitate to utilize darker rice. I have done that multiple occasions previously, and it is similarly delightful.
Lil' Smokies & Meatball Appetizer recipe #dinnerrecipe #food
- 3 cups cooked jasmine rice preferably left over rice. Brown rice is fine too
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts diced into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 Tablespoons butter divided
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 2 eggs
- 3 1/2 Tablespoons tamari (gluten free) or low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- Preheat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add 1/2 Tablespoon butter to the pan.
- Add the chicken, salt and pepper generously, and cook until chicken is cooked through, about 6 - 7 minutes.
- Put the cooked chicken on a clean plate, and set aside.
- Add a tablespoon of butter to the pan.
- Cook the onions, carrots and peas until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook one more minute.
- Push the veggies aside, and scramble the eggs on the empty side of the pan.
- Stir everything together, and add the last 1/2 tablespoon butter to the pan.
- Add the rice, green onions, soy sauce and chicken and combine.
- Allow the rice to "fry" and get a little toasty by leaving it alone for a minute.
- Stir everything up, and allow the rice to sort of crisp up again.
- Turn off the heat, and add the sesame oil.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Read more our recipe Crab Rangoon #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe
Source : bit.ly/2SAqkkl