Cilantro-Lime Vegan Tacos #vegan #recipevegetarian
Sunday, April 21, 2019
Our Cilantro-Lime Vegan Tacos are genuine. I realize you are most likely saying, "how could you demonstrate to me a taco with no cheddar!" yet there's so much flavor going on here you won't take note. Furthermore, the additional spread of hummus gives them the additional velvety consistency.
On my ongoing trek to the grocery store I got a pack of natural tortilla sliders. At the time I didn't know what I'd fill them with, however their charming minimal size was powerful.
Next, I put together a sauce by altering my BBQ Ranch Dressing and inside 20 minutes I was getting a charge out of some efficient Vegan Tacos with Cilantro Lime Sauce.
Vegan Cookie Dough for One #vegan #recipevegetarian
- 2 cloves of garlic, mined
- 1/2 cup of chopped scallions
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 4 oz can of diced green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups of corn
- 3 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro
- sea salt & pepper
- olive oil
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup of classic hummus (plus more if needed)
- 4 soft tortillas (brown rice or corn for gluten free)
- in a large pan, add a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat.
- add the scallions and garlic and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- add the black beans, green chiles, corn, lime juice, and a dash of sea salt and pepper, and mix through.
- sauté for about 5 minutes, and then mix in the cilantro and sauté for a few more minutes until everything is fully heated.
- warm your tortillas in a separate pan, or in the oven.
- spread each tortilla with hummus.
- place the cilantro black bean mixture onto the center of each tortilla.
- garnish with sliced avocado
Read more our recipe California Steak Salad with Chimichurri Dressing #vegan #recipevegetarian
Source : bit.ly/2Jpj2jo