Grilled Steak Kebabs #healthyfood #dietketo
Sunday, April 14, 2019
One of our most loved summer formulas are these Grilled Steak Kebabs. They are awesome delectable. The marinade is very simple and what makes these kebabs so stunning.
In some cases the best formulas are the least difficult, and these kebabs are simply that.Of course, I made a beeline for Target Grocery to snatch a few supplies for our patio barbecue! Target Grocery Essentials is the ideal goal to get all that you requirement for patio engaging. I generally realize I'll get extraordinary incentive in the entirety of my buys.
Not exclusively are these kebabs divine, yet they're wonderful! Take a gander at every one of those hues. I guarantee you, on the off chance that you serve these at your following summer BBQ they will be all the rage! 😀
These Grilled Steak Kebabs are wild scrumptious. The marinade is straightforward and what makes these kebabs so stunning. Some of the time the best formulas are the least complex, and these kebabs are only that!
Pizza Quesadillas #pizza#food
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds sirloin steak, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 8 (12-inch) metal skewers
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, garlic and pepper. Add the cubed sirloin steak to marinade and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate for 30 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- Once the meat has marinated, thread it onto the skewers alternating with pieces of bell pepper and red onion.
- Grill kebabs over medium heat, turning often, until all sides of the meat is well brown and vegetables are tender. (About 12 to 15 minutes)
- Serve and enjoy! ♥
Read more our recipe Cucumber Salad Recipe #vegan #recipevegetarian
Source : bit.ly/2XhWF1v