Oreo Krispies #desserts #cakerecipe
Sunday, April 14, 2019
Oreo Krispies take the great rice krispie treat formula and kick it up with the expansion of squashed Oreo treats in addition to additional marshmallows.
This is a treat that my children ask for and it requires just around ten minutes of exertion. These Oreo Krispies don't generally appear to be custom made in light of the assistance they get from the oat and treat walkways. Be that as it may, trust me, they taste endlessly superior to the pre-made krispie treats you can purchase in the store.
As I would see it the essential rice krispie treat formula needs some additional oomph to truly make them sparkle. I began with this formula here and adjusted it a bit, including the squashed Oreo treats. They are immaculate. Additional thick with heaps of marshmallow season. A portion of the formulas I found while exploring Oreo Krispies included liquefied white chocolate – which is fine in the event that you are a devotee of white chocolate. Be that as it may, I incline toward the more exemplary kind of the dissolved margarine and marshmallows.
These Oreo Krispies are getting rave surveys on Pinterest. I'm amazed by what number of individuals are making them and snapping photographs of their endeavors. I had an ongoing inquiry from a peruser that I figure others may ponder as well:
Blueberry Cream Cake Recipe #cake #dessert
- 5 tbsp butter
- 9 cups mini marshmallows divided
- 5 cups Krispie cereal
- 16 Oreo cookies crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a large bowl, mix together the Krispie cereal, crushed Oreo cookies and one cup of mini marshmallows.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the remaining 8 cups of mini marshmallows and salt and stir into the melted butter. Continue stirring over medium heat until the marshmallows are completely melted into the butter.
- Pour the melted butter and marshmallow mixture over the Krispie cereal mixture and gently stir with a rubber spatula until evenly combined.
- Spread the Oreo Krispie mixture into a 9-inch square pan and press gently with the spatula to flatten the top.
- Allow the Oreo Krispies to cool in the pan for about 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
Read more our recipe Apple Dumplings #desserts #cakerecipe
Source : bit.ly/2UD5aHw