Sparkling Peach Punch and Blendtec Giveaway! #healthydrink #easyrecipe
Sunday, April 21, 2019
Much obliged to you to Blendtec for liberally giving the Designer 725 and Twister Jar for this giveaway! The formula and conclusions in this post are 100% mine.
Presenting Sparkling Peach Punch (non alcoholic) – dynamic, invigorating, delightful and the ideal measure of slush! I adore making this for punch for child/pre-wedding parties and potlucks and every other person cherishes it as well! Also, alongside this group pleaser I have collaborated with certain companions to bring you 9 Tasty BBQ Recipes You Can Make in a Blender AND a BLENDTEC GIVEAWAY!
I was first acquainted with Blendtec last August when I facilitated the Best 5 Minute Blender Salad Dressing Recipes and was talented my own one of a kind Blendtec to play with. I was and am in fast and simple, effective, mixing, slashing, pureeing paradise! I had recently been utilizing a similar blender since I got hitched and my new Blendtec that works delightfully still makes me jazzed. So on the off chance that kitchen contraptions that make your life simpler additionally get you wired, at that point head to the base of this post for an opportunity to win a Blendtec 725 as well as a Cuisinart Griddler, Cuisinart Nonstick Griddle Pan and $100 Paypal Cash!
Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Sparklers #healthydrink #easyrecipe
- 1 29 oz. can peaches in syrup, not drained
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 3 oz. pkg peach flavor gelatin (Jell-0)
- 5 cups peach juice blend *
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled**
- Add peaches to your blender and puree until smooth. Set aside.
- Add water, sugar and gelatin to a large saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar and gelatin dissolve. Add to an extra large bowl along with pureed peaches, peach juice blend and lemon juice. Stir to combine.
- Divide mixture between 2 large freezer bags and freeze for 8 hours or until firm. May freeze for up to 1 month.
- When ready to serve, remove 1-2 freezer bags from freezer and let stand 1 hour. Add to punch bowl(s) or pitcher(s) and break into chunks with a fork. For each container of frozen peach mixture, stir in 1 liter ginger ale. Stir until slushy and sere immediately.
- Optional: Garnish with sliced peaches lemons and mint.
Read more our recipe Tequila Pineapple Punch Cocktail #healthydrink #easyrecipe
Source : bit.ly/2IHIleB