TEXAS TOAST GARLIC BREAD PIZZA #dinnerrecipe #food
Monday, April 15, 2019
This is the most straightforward pizza I've at any point made and it meets up in 5 minutes. There's nothing more needed than as long as the Texas Toast takes to cook in the broiler. Top with your most loved pre-cooked pizza fixings and you have a simple supper in a matter of moments.
Everybody adores a decent pizza night! We use Texas Toast garlic bread to make these lovable Mini Texas Toast Pizzas! Everybody gets the opportunity to pick their most loved garnishes so everybody is upbeat!
Friday night was dependably pizza night at our home growing up. We for the most part ran with Papa Murphy's (still one of my top choices right up 'til the present time!) however at times we got the opportunity to make our own, and it was SO cool to me as a child.
Buttered Steak Bites with Mushrooms #dinnerrecipe #food
- 8 slices of Texas Toast Garlic Bread (frozen)
- 1 Jar Pizza Sauce
- Pepperoni or other pizza toppings
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Place the garlic bread on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Next add a little bit of pizza sauce to each slice of bread enough to cover the one side of the bread, then top it with pepperoni or your desired pizza toppings. Lastly, cover with cheese.
- Continue this process until all the slices of bread are done.
- Bake in the oven for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Read more our recipe Tomato Basil Bisque with Italian Meatballs #food
source : bit.ly/2KD3N6R