Broccoli Salad Recipe #healthyfood #dietketo
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
You can never turn out badly with a cool plate of mixed greens on a warm day, my family goes insane for velvety cucumber serving of mixed greens and chickpea avocado serving of mixed greens. You can likewise never turn out badly with broccoli plate of mixed greens, since bacon makes everything taste better!
Broccoli serving of mixed greens is an exemplary dish that is delighted in all year at picnics and gatherings. It's anything but difficult to make, nourishes a vast gathering and is absolutely overpowering. As I would see it, this form of broccoli serving of mixed greens is the best one around – it has a lot of bacon, a trace of sweetness from the apples and cranberries, and a pleasant smash from the sunflower seeds. I get rave surveys each time I serve this dish!
This formula begins with broccoli florets. You can either purchase a couple of heads of broccoli and slash it yourself, or purchase a sack of pre-sliced florets to spare a brief period. The broccoli is joined with bacon, apples, dried cranberries, red onion and sunflower seeds, at that point hurled in a rich dressing.
Slow Cooker Sweet Pork #healthyfood #dietketo
- For the salad
- 4 cups broccoli florets cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 apple diced
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- For the dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the broccoli, red onion, bacon, apple, dried cranberries and sunflower seeds in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar and salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the broccoli and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Place the salad in a serving bowl. Top with parsley and serve.
Read more our recipe Vegan Zucchini Fritters #healthyfood #dietketo
Source : bit.ly/2w0hKls