Cake Batter Mini Cheesecakes #desserts #cakerecipe
Monday, May 20, 2019
So when we were concocting a thought for a fun and brilliant sweet, I promptly thought… cake hitter cheesecake!! Besides, we just got this new smaller than usual cheesecake skillet that I read great surveys about, and I couldn't hold on to give it a shot.
In the event that you adore the tang and sweetness of a decent heated cheesecake with certain sprinkles and cake player for included yumminess, you'll cherish this formula!
It's easy to make and they look so bubbly when they leave the broiler.
Lemon Cupcakes with Blackberry Buttercream #desserts #cakerecipe
- for the mini cheesecakes
- 8 ounces cream cheese (1 8oz package)
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vanilla cake mix
- 1/4 cup sprinkles (MY FAVORITE BRAND OF SPRINKLES)***
- For the Crust
- 1/4 box graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons walnut pieces
- 4 tablespoons butter (1/2 stick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Some of these links may be affiliate links. I may make a small commission if you click and buy, at no expense to you.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Melt the butter (about 30 seconds on high in the microwave). Put the graham crackers, walnuts, and salt into a food processor and pulse until broken down into crumbs. Add the melted butter and pulse until combined. Spray the pan with some nonstick spray. Place 2 teaspoons of graham cracker into each mini cheesecake container and pack firmly with a spoon.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, sour cream, and vanilla, and mix until smooth. Add the egg, mixing until incorporated. Mix in the sugar and cake batter, adding a few tablespoons at a time. You don’t want to over mix, you just want a smooth consistency.
- Stir in the sprinkles, reserving a few pinches for garnish.
- Pour the mixture into the mini cheesecake pan, about 1 1/2 tablespoons for each mini cheesecake.
- Optional: Sprinkle the top of each cheesecake with sprinkles before baking. If you see the photo of the ones right out of the oven, those were topped with sprinkles, but the ones in the bottom photos with the whipped cream were not. Totally your choice.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Let it cool on the counter until you can handle the pan, pop out each cheesecake, and chill for an hour or two. They will fall a little while cooling.
Read more our recipe No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie #desserts #cakerecipe
Source : bit.ly/2VI9jFS