Cheese Puffs (Gougeres) Recipe #healthyfood #dietketo
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Gougeres are French cheddar puffs made with a choux baked good and stacked with cheddar. Gougere is my preferred formula to prepare when I hunger for gooey puffs.
These little bundles are so great and addictive. Stacked with two kinds of cheddar: mozzarella and Parmesan cheddar. They are pressed with great smell, tasty and delightful. I can't quit eating them!
You will get familiar with the unmistakable well ordered directions so this cheddar puffs formula is come up short verification and idiot proof.
Broccoli Salad Recipe #healthyfood #dietketo
- 3/4 cup water
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter (70g)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup plain flour
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon minced Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium sauce pan, bring the water, butter, salt and ground black pepper to a boil. Add the flour and stir until it forms a dough. Cook another 2 minutes to dry out the dough.
- Transfer the dough to a bowl and let it cool slightly. Slowly add the eggs, one at a time and stir until well combined.
- Add the mozzarella cheese and parsley, mix well. Using 2 tablespoons to round each ball of dough and drop it onto the prepared parchment paper. Set them 1.5"-2" apart. Sprinkle some grated parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 425°F (220°C) and another 20-25 minutes at 380°F (190°C) until golden brown. Serve warm.
Read more our recipe Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake #desserts #cakerecipe
Source : bit.ly/2VGHiTU