Creamy Tortellini with Spinach & Tomatoes #dinnerrecipe #food
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
So in my mind I had this pegged for a meatless Monday dinner post, buuuuut Monday was Memorial Day, and you absolutely know how it is the point at which each one of those barbecue welcomes from family and companions hinder reason and efficiency.
You can utilize new, solidified, or dried tortellini in this formula. I am not even going to lie however, solidified tortellini is one of my preferred things to keep supplied in the cooler. It's so natural to snatch the pack and go, diving into a formula.
Something else my kids (supernaturally) don't whine about eating? Spinach. That's right, you read that right. It's a totally strange wonder to both me and my significant other, however it's valid.
This scrumptious, saucy Creamy Tortellini with Spinach and Tomatoes is an incredible method to get your family to eagerly eat, and appreciate, a few things they generally may not. Not many plans tempt my folks to do something besides flee from tomatoes, yet they come runnin' to the dinner table for this one.
Egg Roll in a Bowl #dinnerrecipe #food
- 1 lb cheese tortellini
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 14.5 ounce can petite diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Begin by boiling your tortellini noodles until they are al dente (aka ready). Follow the directions on the package for boiling time.
- While the tortellini is boiling, roughly chop the spinach.
- Heat a large skillet using medium heat and put the two minced garlic into it. Saute it briefly until fragrant, about thirty seconds or so.
- Add into the skillet the petite diced tomatoes (undrained), spinach, salt, pepper, dried basil, and onion flakes.
- Cook and stir over medium high heat until the mixture begins to bubble.
- In another bowl, combine the flour and half-and-half. Whisk until fairly smooth.
- Add the creamy mixture into the the skillet along with the Parmesan cheese.
- Heat through and reduce the heat to medium low and continue to stir and cook until it thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Add the drained tortellini and mix together gently.
- Serve and enjoy!
Read more our recipe Bacon Wrapped Chicken with Jalapeno Cream Sauce #dinnerrecipe #food
Source : bit.ly/2FXiHle