Deluxe Egg Salad #healthyfood #dietketo
Sunday, May 5, 2019
Growing up, I don't review hard bubbled eggs regularly being served to us as a morning meal or nibble thing.
I do review seeing them on Chef Salads at school and for the most part staying away from them since they were fairly a remote nourishment to me.
I did be that as it may, have the intermittent egg serving of mixed greens sandwich, which was consumable yet not cherished.
Grand Egg Salad – Looking for an update on the customary egg plate of mixed greens? Attempt this Deluxe Egg Salad! It incorporates cream cheddar, ground onions and is by a long shot my preferred adaptation of egg serving of mixed greens.
How to Make the Perfect Quiche #healthyfood #dietketo
- 2 Tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 3 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons celery, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Mayo (or more if desired)
- 1 teaspoon onion, grated
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 hard boiled eggs, finely chopped or squished with a fork.
- Croissants or Bread
- Paprika (optional)
- Dill Pickle Relish (optional)
- Bacon (optional)
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in celery, mayo, onion, sugar, lemon juice, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour or longer.
- Serve on bread or croissants
- Sprinkle with paprika or add dill pickle relish or bacon if desired.
Read more our recipe Cheesy Garlic Bread #healthyfood #dietketo
Source : bit.ly/1T0G39P