Peppermint Mocha Recipe #healthydrink #easyrecipe
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
There's no requesting in pizza or getting a burger on insane evenings. We truly must be very much supplied with great nourishment in the house, and I attempt to have my wash room, ice chest and cooler prepared for those supper crises.
We really do have one eatery, a cheap food one, right over the parkway from us, yet it's a Subway so I feel like that is somewhat more secure 😉
Contingent upon the day, we'll utilize our normal espresso creator, Keurig, or French press to make solid espresso or coffee, and when there's no other option even moment coffee granules will do (don't pass judgment on me like that).
Regularly it is a blend of coffee and hot cocoa or chocolate syrup, and can be served hot or frosted, in a latte (with foamed milk), or with an assortment of different flavors included like peppermint or white chocolate.
Grandma’s Christmas Punch #healthydrink #easyrecipe
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup brewed espresso or strong coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract or 1/2 peppermint candy cane or peppermint syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream and chocolate shavings if desired
- In a small saucepan, add milk, cocoa and sugar. Heat over medium heat until small bubbles begin to form around the edge and sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in espresso, mint extract and vanilla and remove from heat (if using a candy cane, be sure to let melt completely.)
- Serve in a large mug and top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings if desired.
Read more our recipe Miracle Maca Latte Recipe #healthydrink #easyrecipe
Source : bit.ly/2VnSIHx