Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Bell Peppers #healthyfood #dietketo
Monday, May 6, 2019
For this dish, I utilized ground turkey rather than ground hamburger. I regularly use ground turkey as a substitute since it cuts the calories and fat in a large portion of my formulas! Also, as I would like to think, you can't differentiate!
A substantial low carb stuffed peppers formula that makes a delectable keto benevolent dinner. It can even be made ahead and solidified for a simple feast whenever.
I observe the venison steaks to be somewhat gamey. That is the reason I generally request to have the deer meat ground into mass frankfurter and burger. At the point when it's ground, other creature fats and flavors can be included.
Deluxe Egg Salad #healthyfood #dietketo
- 4 green bell peppers
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 packet of Italian Seasoning
- 8 slices of low fat provolone cheese
- 1 diced onion
- 8 oz fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tsp rosemary
- Optional: black pepper and garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large stockpot, over high heat, bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Slice bell peppers in half, lengthwise, remove ribs and seeds.
- Place the bell peppers in the boiling water for about 10 minutes, until slightly tender.
- Remove the bell peppers from the water and place open side down to drain excess water.
- Bring skillet to medium heat and add olive oil, diced onions, mushrooms, Italian seasoning and ground turkey. Stir mixture frequently and cook until meat is slightly brown and has reached a temperature of 165 degrees. You may add a dash of black pepper and garlic powder for more flavor, if you desire. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place cut bell peppers, open side up, in a lightly greased baking dish and fill each pepper with meat mixture.
- Place a slice of low fat provolone cheese on top of each bell pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Read more our recipe How to Make the Perfect Quiche #healthyfood #dietketo
Source : bit.ly/2PO7oy6