Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies #desserts #cakerecipe
Thursday, May 9, 2019
These treats are the making of my most established girl, who has as of late turned out to be truly inspired by my activity as a nourishment blogger.
She's in second grade and frequently concocting formula thoughts and afterward promising me to share them on here. Some time back her huge thoughts that persevered for some time were brownies with whipped cream and pomegranates with chocolate chips.
I need to concede that I was suspicious at first about this raspberry treat thought, however she kept after it. For quite a long time. So a few days ago we chose out them an attempt. Also, she was unquestionably on to something on the grounds that these were delightful!
Our young ladies are as of now so anxious to do Secret Cupid again this year, not on the grounds that they adore getting things from Secret Cupid, but since they have a great time being Secret Cupid.
Gluten-free Vegan Chocolate Cake #cakerecipe #chocolate
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugars on medium speed until light and creamy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat again until combined, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt and mix again on low speed until combined.
- Gently stir in the chocolate chunks and frozen raspberries, trying not to mash the raspberries too much.
- Use a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop to drop balls of dough onto the parchment lined baking sheet, about 2-inches apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Read more recipe Apple Pie Enchiladas #desserts #cakerecipe
Source : bit.ly/2VsBQ70