Sheet Pan Spinach Tomato Ricotta Frittata #healthyfood #dietketo
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Is it accurate to say that you are a morning meal individual or do you simply snatch some espresso in transit out the entryway and call it great? I'm certainly a morning meal individual. Between early morning runs, weightlifting at the rec center and setting off to a turn cycling class, I'm essentially an unlimited pit of hungry toward the beginning of the day. Skipping breakfast isn't a possibility for me and it's important to enable my body to recoup after the majority of the physical action and keeps me from being a hangry b*tch if you catch my drift.
As I would like to think a standout amongst the most ideal approaches to battle hunger all through day is to have breakfast and by that I don't mean a bowl of sugary oat or a doughnut. Beginning the morning with something sugary and sweet most likely isn't the best thought.
Having something appetizing and protein rich like this Sheet Pan Spinach Tomato Ricotta Frittata is an extraordinary method to begin the day. Pair it with a cut of entire grain toast, cereal or a bit of foods grown from the ground be pulverizing your morning!
Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Bell Peppers #healthyfood #dietketo
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely chopped shallots or onion
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cups baby spinach, approximately 3 big handfuls
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to tastes
- 6 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning (salt-free)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425° F. and place a rimmed quarter sheet pan in the oven while it's preheating.
- In a medium sized skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add in the shallots and sauté for a minute, then add in the spinach. cherry tomatoes, granulated garlic and season with salt and pepper. Sauté another 2-3 minutes or until the spinach is wilted. Remove from the heat.
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together the eggs, egg whites, Italian seasoning, milk and ricotta until combined.
- Remove the hot sheet pan from the oven and spray with cooking spray. Pour the egg mixture into the sheet pan, then evenly disperse the spinach-tomato mixture on top. Top with shredded parmesan cheese if desired, then bake for 10-12 minutes or until the frittata is set.
Read more our recipe Deluxe Egg Salad #healthyfood #dietketo
Source : bit.ly/2PQXmfH